Pages

3.5.12

A New Year of making

Its been a while.
I've been very lazy about blogging but that doesn't mean I've not been making.
We had another Kitsch and Stitch vintage and makers fare in March so
I was very busy making for that after selling such a lot at the Christmas fare.
Unfortunately I didn't take photos of most of the projects I made for sale
 but Kate took some photos of my stall.










These are my hands busy sewing in the ends of a granny square blanket
to make it ready for sale.
Unfortunately no photos of the finished item
 but you can just about see a bit of it.
It was beautiful and very colourful.

Cushions



1 comment:

  1. AT LAST YOU HAVE DONE ANOTHER POST. LOVELY THINGS, YOU HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY KNITTING, CROCHETING, PAPER CRAFTING AND PAINTING XX

    ReplyDelete